CIVIL ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
Global Mine Design Ltd (GMD) has extensive experience working with project managers, consultants and contractors on a wide variety of surface and underground civil engineering projects. Our expertise in distinguishing the influential properties of soil, rock, and man-made material is an asset for all project stages, from design to construction supervision.
The interpretation of ground conditions and material qualities makes a significant impact on the successful outcome of construction projects. GMD focuses on the collection, analysis, and interpretation of quality soil, rock, and man-made ground material data.
Our civil engineering and construction project expertise includes design and construction supervision of roads, foundations, retaining structures, and construction of large underground chambers.
In addition, GMD in-house materials science expertise can assist designers in choosing the most suitable ground support and reinforcement components to create structures that stand the test of time.
With our flexible approach to civil engineering and construction project work, GMD can assist as Subject Matter Experts directly, or within an established EPCM team. We specialise in:
- Technical input to ground investigation program design and implementation
- Interpretation of geotechnical data and conditions
- On-site advice and supervision of groundworks
- Design of retaining structures and foundations
- Design of ground support and reinforcement systems
- Earthwork material management systems