FEASIBILITY STUDIES & PROJECT EVALUATIONS
From concept through to feasibility stages, including detailed design, Global Mine Design Ltd (GMD) provides a complete range of mine engineering, blasting, and geomechanical services. GMD provides practical solutions that are uniquely focused on ground material and behaviour to result in more profitable mine designs, with in-built options to minimise risk.
GMD uses data driven decision making to create great engineering designs that fulfill their brief. Our focus on quality data collection, analysis and interpretation is how we’ve become trusted to provide focused input and support to mine expansion projects around the world.
Our solutions are engineered to increase productivity by minimising disruption caused by unexpected ground reaction. Our goal is to ensure your mine reaches operational status with a clear view of the potential geomechanical challenges that lie ahead and the protocols to help mitigate them.
GMD assists clients at all stages of project evaluations, including:
- Design and review of comprehensive site investigation and data collection programs
- Interpretation of existing mining and geomechanical data to define orebody characteristics
- Mining method and backfill selection
- Infrastructure and mine layout designs
- Auditing compliance to external and internal management systems
- Provision of ongoing geomechanical advice to site management
Global Mine Design is a company registered in England and Wales, with company number 08665416.
Our registered company address is 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, UK
Tremough Innovation Centre
Cornwall, TR10 9TA
UK: +44 (0)7983 454 361
North America: +1 807 707 0740